Here is the link to the shutterfly to sign-up:mslezotteshomeroom20182019.shutterfly.com/
Friday October 5th - Map Walk
- We'll be walking around the Coonley campus mapping both the buildings/neighborhood and also the natural resources and features.
- We'll need 3-6 parents for this
- This will take place from 1:30-3:15
- This will be held in the parking lot and there will be 6 stations of measurement games.
- We will need 6 parents who will need to stay from 8:45-10:30 to run both the 306 and 303 games (6 parents from 303, 6 from 306).
- We will also need people to make medals at home prior to the event (we will give them the materials)
- The students will be making their wands!
- This will happen in the afternoon (1:00-2:30). We'll need parents to supervise the stations (hot glue, paint, etc.)
- This will serve as our Halloween party, so we'll also need the parent volunteers to bring snacks, etc. for the party.
- We will be going to a children's film festival
- We'll be gone from 9:30-11:30 and we need 2 parents (but not more because the theater has limited capacity).
This is the link for parents to sign up as volunteers - you cannot come on a field trip or volunteer in the classroom until you are a confirmed volunteer: https://cpsparentu.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=319488&type=d
FACETS and the MAP Walk are the highest priority right now, so please let me know ASAP if anyone is available!